CSS Series 200 Pipe / Channel Type A/B
Conveyor system interrupted in closing area/separable
Among conveyor systems for bulk material and piece goods the industry employs for transporting various gaseous media pneumatically operating conveyor systems in the shape of pipes or channels.
The conveyor system shutters employed in this application are generally technically approved. The fire resistance can be T90/EI90 or T120/EI120.
For separating the endless conveyor system specific components which are functionally linked with the movement of the shut-off element are used.
In compliance with the requirements as to seal tightness and function three series are offered:
For all series applies:
- 100 % free conveyor cross section
- No additional auxiliary energy for the purpose of sealing needed
- Design as multiple pipe system possible
- Design for increased range of temperature possible
- Using of stainless steel or synthetic material fort the piping system possible
The control engineering functions are realized by means of hold-open device series 20.
Detailed definitions can be taken from the approvals (upon request)